“At first, I hope today I will get something special. I saw my friend get a bouquet of white roses though not their anniversary, make me a bit jealous.If there is a chance to regret what has happened and then go back to the past, if there was a way to return. If, if, and if. Expecting something that will never happen, it's useless.Four years ago, I felt like I am the luckiest girl in the world. Precious years that we spent make me forget the fear to lose him. Because at that time I thought we'll never separate.He loved me so much, so do I. ♥ He always appreciated everything that I did. He understood me when I was sad, he comforted me until I forget my sadness. He keeps me with caution. He always worries me when I was sick.I really miss the old him. He gave me everything that I need. He was my everything. He was the best thing in my life. But now, it all changed instantly. That's a hardest thing to let him go. But this is the better way. We can't fight each other everyday, we can't survive with this condition. though it is difficult, we should be able to. This is the best decision for us :)I know God has a better plan for me. Just wait until His time, and everything will be more beautiful. No tears or sadness. Just smile, laugh, happiness. Trying to forget and accept everything. Be strong, be happy, cheer up! (。◕‿◕。)”
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
12-12-12 ♥ Letting go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment